The Equalizer FX allow you to improve sound quality for your android device to get more enjoy of listening music.
The application Equalizer FX lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the better out of your music.
- Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
- Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
- Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance stereo effect.
- Loudness Enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect for increasing music loudness. (Only for Android 4.4 and higher)
- 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
The application works with music players and audio streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, VK, etc.
- Equalizer Widgets for your home screen.
- Automatically on/off when music player starts/stops play music.
- Flexible configuration.
Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.
To get equalizer work on Lollipop go to applications settings and select all applications. Find the MusicFX application clear the Application data for this application and then install Equlizer FX. After that when you start music player and select equalizer option new equalizer fx will be available.